Bptp Pedestal - Floors in Sector 70 Gurgaon
Bptp launching soon its awaited premium floors at Padestal (Astairre Gardens) sector 70a Gurgaon. Bptp Padestal is a part of Astaire Gardens a township spread over 150 acres shining at the most prime location of Gurgaon approaching through golf course extension road (southern peripheral road). Bptp Padestal offers affordable luxury 3 and 4 bedroom Independent floors and villas in Gurgaon with all modern amenites.
Opportunity never like this before in the city of Gurgaon very beautiful residential project is launched with a subvention scheme like you have to pay 15 % at the first month and remaining 85% at the time of possessions.
$ Unbelievable offer, Pay 15% Now and Rest on Possession.
$ Excellent Connectivity Via the Southern Periphery Road, NH-8 & Sohna Road
$ Nestled in the Midst of Aravallis
$ Premium Finish
$ Low Density Living
$ Seamless Manicured Greens & Play Area With Jogging Tracks
$ The First Ever Floors Coming With Air - Conditioning & Imported Marble Flooring.
$ Located In Premium Sector 70 A (Near Unitech Vistas, Tata Primanti, Wild Flower Country).
$ Located In 60 Metre Wide Sector Road.
$ Excellent Connectivity Between Gurgaon-NCR Through The Upcoming Metro Route.
Booking Amount - 9 Lacs - 10 Lacs
Call Now 0124 4148301